The City is Stumbling, Deliciously

The City is Stumbling, Deliciously
Coloured pencil on MDF with dictionary pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

Gallery interest!

What a beautiful weekend we are having, totally inspiring. I am currently in sunny Sussex and I have taken lots of photos of flowers and stuff for my reference in between having a glass of Pimms or two....... Whether I use them this year or i the next few, who knows?! It's always good to have lots of good photos for paintings and sketches.
I have had some interest in my two Fractured paintings from a gallery in Dorking. They are going to be doing a seaside theme in August and were interested especially in the 'Ready to set sail' painting. Looks like I might be doing some more seaside themed paintings. They do seem to go down quite well, and every one I have done has been sold. Boats, sea scenes, beach huts, lighthouses.... must make people feel good!
I want to do another lighthouse one, based on a photo I took in Southwold a couple of years ago. Long and thin I think.... So, better get to work and stop enjoying this lovely sun eh?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany! I found your work on UKCPS, and was very impressed, so I signed up to follow your blog, if it´s alright?

    Regards, Niclas Jönsson, Linköping, Sweden.

    ReplyDelete