The City is Stumbling, Deliciously

The City is Stumbling, Deliciously
Coloured pencil on MDF with dictionary pages

Tuesday 22 December 2015

A wonderful end to a busy year!


This year has been great. I have been doing lots of different work, commissions and projects. It's been a lot of fun. I have increased my working hours to accommodate demand.
I finally finished the St Marys School mural, where there was a presentation with the school governor, vicar, headmaster and the pupils. It was a lovely ending ceremony to the project.
I received the most enormous bouquet of stunning flowers!

Here are the pupils finishing off the bit I left! They did a great job.



And then this week, I got an email that I had to read twice to believe.
I was awarded runner up in the Art Gallery- Artist of the Year competition!! What a perfect end to a lovely year! I was so excited!
You can see my gallery, which the judges saw,  at www.artgallery.co.uk-tiffanybudd
The Pond- 45cm x 65cm Caran D'Ache Museum Aquarelle Pencils  £450

Geometric Organic 20cm x 50cm Coloured Pencil on wood £400


Finally, I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you everyone for your support and interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment