The City is Stumbling, Deliciously

The City is Stumbling, Deliciously
Coloured pencil on MDF with dictionary pages

Wednesday 2 December 2009

New Floral



I have been painting and sketching away like a demon these past few weeks. I am having quite a few ideas come to me (thank goodness, there's nothing worse than artists block), and I am desperate to get them all down onto canvas, or even paper.
I have also been planning new exhibitions next year. So far I'm up to 4. This means, I need to get those ideas down...and fast! I will publish a full list once everything has been confirmed.
I have completed the new Iris painting, to replace the Soft White Rose, which recently sold. It is currently hanging in my bedroom, waiting for a buyer...... It is 50cm x 50cm and painted in acrylic on a tissue collage background.


I have also had an article published in this months UKCPS magazine 'Talking Point'. It is an article showing a work in progress of my Fractured Tulips. Many people have often asked me how I do this style of work. So it is now published for all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment