The City is Stumbling, Deliciously

The City is Stumbling, Deliciously
Coloured pencil on MDF with dictionary pages

Monday 17 August 2009

UKCPS success




As a member of the UKCPS (UK Coloured Pencil Society) each year there is an Open Juried Exhibition where we are able to submit 3 paintings for possible inclusion into the show, which this year is being held at the prestigious Royal Birmingham Society of Artists gallery. I submitted 3, including Fractured Lilles and Bottles and Glasses, as well as the one on the left, Kingston Bridge. I was pleased to receive an e mail congratulating me on all 3 being accepted! I am exceptionally pleased about it too!
The show starts on the 21st September until the 3rd of October.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great show, very busy when I visited it. I remember seeing your work there, you have a very distinctive style.

    ReplyDelete